Do you want to get your brand noticed, launch new products, revive existing ones, open up new markets, get great reviews or win awards? PR can help you meet your business development goals.
We’re the only PR agency wholly focused on high-performance audio and we enjoy nothing more than bringing together great products, people and press.
While we work with every client on an individual basis, our services for an ongoing PR client will typically include:
· Getting to know your business and products inside out so we can represent them with in-depth knowledge and genuine passion, as if they were our own.
· Developing and distributing press releases to relevant print and online media, planned to ensure the right level and timing of market exposure for your brand and products.
· Dealing with all press enquiries and acting as spokesperson.
· Organising targeted product reviews, tailoring the selection of reviewer and media to secure the best possible coverage for the product in question. We prefer a hands-on approach to managing reviews wherever possible, including testing, running-in and checking products prior to review; hand-delivering and setting up products with reviewers to ensure the best possible product performance; giving briefings on product features and benefits, and liaising with reviewers and press post-review.
· Identifying what sets you apart from your competitors and developing consistent communications to get the right messages across to key audiences – whether customers, distributors or potential investors.
· Targeting and handling nominations for industry awards.
· Helping to organise your presence at trade and consumer shows and coordinating press visits and events.
· Establishing key people in your business as experts in their field through guest editorials, press interviews or speaking engagements.
· Being available to diplomatically handle any problem areas related to the media.
· Keeping you updated on PR activity and coverage achieved, and meeting regularly to discuss forthcoming products, changes or news, and to explore current market developments and opportunities.
10 things good PR can do for your business
- Promote the quality and true value of high-end brands over mass market alternatives.
- Raise the profile of your brand and build demand for your products.
- Define what sets your company, brand and products apart from competitors.
- Launch a new innovative product.
- Refocus your brand in a new direction.
- Reinvigorate market interest in a long-standing brand or product.
- Enter new markets, whether overseas brands seeking entry into the UK, or UK brands looking to export internationally.
- Attract the best distributors, sales agents and retailers, and catch the attention of potential investors or business partners.
- Improve your company’s reputation or publicise its expertise, such as in-house design talent or precision engineering capability.
- Protect the business in times of challenge or crisis.