IsoTek’s Mosaic series offers a trio of compact power cleaning solutions in an elegant slim width format. The series balances ultimate power conditioning, voltage stabilisation and mains sine wave generation in a selection of components that you can mix and match to suit your hi-fi or audio-visual system, creating a bespoke clean power solution.
New to the series is the EVO3 Genesis One, a state-of-the-art single cell sine wave generation system with extremely low THD.
As the name suggests, it features one outlet and is designed to work with a single front-end source component. Multiple Mosaic series units (up to six in total) can be combined using an IsoTek linking cable so that only one mains power cable is required.
The Genesis One is housed in an extruded and machined aluminium chassis with optional fully functional display showing incoming voltage, THD and mains frequency and outgoing voltage, THD and power consumption.
EVO3 Genesis One key features
- Suitable for all audio and AV systems.
- Removes both common mode and differential mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstructed mains sine wave.
- Unique single cell mains sine wave generation system exceeding 85dB of noise reduction extending to zero Hz running in class D amplification with a linear power supply.
- Delivers up to 100W of totally clean power for all front-end components.
- Internal wiring: solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP dielectric.
- Compact and elegant design measuring just 75mm in width.
- Mix and match Mosaic series components (Genesis One, Titan One & Mosaic Genesis) for a bespoke full system upgrade.
- Link up to six units together so that only one input power cable is needed.
- UK, EU, US, ZA, Australian and Swiss specifications available.