PRESS RELEASE: Furutech’s new NCF Clear Line is an audio grade passive AC optimizer, small enough to hold in your hand, that instantly enhances the quality of your power supply. Simply plug it into any vacant mains socket on either a power distributor or wall outlet, then sit back and relish the improved performance of your audio and video systems.
“It takes just a moment to notice the difference that the NCF Clear Line can make to both audio and video systems,” says Furutech. “You won’t have to switch back and forth repeatedly to discern an improvement. It’s right there. Immediate.” A bold statement, but fortunately one that’s easy to prove in practice. And, if the company’s hugely successful NCF Booster range is anything to go by, you can expect that improvement to be quite remarkable.
What’s the secret? It’s hardly a secret any more, but it is unique to Furutech: NCF, or Nano Crystal2 Formula, an in-house invention that has resulted in several truly innovative, and startlingly effective, products in recent years.
NCF features a special crystalline material that has two distinct properties: it generates negative ions that eliminate static, and it converts thermal energy into far infrared. When this material is combined with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder, its crystals become the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, NCF is found exclusively in Furutech products.
Now, with the NCF Clear Line, Furutech has introduced perhaps the simplest way to bring the benefits of NCF technology into your home. The NCF Clear Line is an entirely passive device that contains no electronics, hence it does not interfere with the power current. Instead, it effectively eliminates electrical and mechanical resonance from the power socket and AC circuit thanks to a combination of the NCF material with air coils designed to draw and damp the vibrations from the socket’s electrodes.
Thanks to a lowered noise floor and increased signal to noise ratio, music lovers will immediately hear much more detail in the sound reproduction, with clear improvements in harmonics, tonal balance and the depth and focus of the soundstage. Low frequencies will sound cleaner, with a greater sense of definition.
In home theatre applications, you will also hear these same distinct results. Equally important, you’ll see the difference in the resolution, depth and dynamism of your images. Video will be sharper, clearer and more natural and easy on the eye.
Since it couldn’t be simpler to take the performance of your audio or video system to the next level with Furutech’s NCF Clear Line, why not find out for yourself right now.
Features & specifications
- Main body formed with nylon resin and glass fibre incorporating NCF.
- Four-layer housing (shell) formed from special resonance damping nylon and precise combinations of NCF and carbon fibre.
- All conductive metal parts are rhodium plated and have undergone Furutech’s trademark two-stage ‘Alpha’ cryogenic and demagnetization process, designed to render the metal stress-free, stable and highly electrically conductive
- Body and housing are secured with special T10 tamper-proof stainless-steel screws and washers, tightened to the optimal torque value for best sound performance.
- The internal air chamber is pressure sealed for additional damping effects.
- The end cover is formed from a special heat resistant nylon, again combined with NCF, and incorporating moulded channels to increase the surface area of the NCF for even greater resonance damping.
- Dimensions 102.3mm (L) x 39.5mm approx.
- Weight 99.6 g approx.
- Suggested burn-in time 24 hrs.