PRESS RELEASE: Multi award-winning British hi-fi brand Exposure Electronics is delighted to announce the release of its new top-of-range VXN phono amplifier.
Created with the serious vinyl enthusiast in mind, this new phono amplifier is designed to be partnered with Exposure’s VXN Power Supply, forming a two-box set-up in which the sensitive phono circuits are entirely isolated from the power supply circuitry for the lowest possible noise and highest possible performance. For the absolute maximum experience, two VXN power supplies can be used, one for each channel, in a three-box dual mono configuration.
Fully adjustable input stages can be finely tailored for either MM or MC cartridges, ensuring that the cartridge loading and gain are optimally set to faithfully retrieve the finest details and deliver the involving musical reality for which Exposure have become renowned.
Key features of the VXN phono amplifier include:
- All audio circuits use discrete transistors only; no integrated circuits in the signal path.
- Very low noise power supply with multiple stages of regulation.
- High quality resistors and capacitors throughout the signal path.
- Very high quality polypropylene capacitors in critical areas of the RIAA equalisation.
- Separate MM and MC inputs selectable on the front panel.
- Adjustable loading & gain switches on the back panel.
- High quality all aluminium casework and extruded front panel, to control resonance and stray electromagnetic fields.
- Three year guarantee.
- Available in black only.